Pokemo Deactivated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deactivated

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Game WebSiteGame WebSite  Facebook PageFacebook Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visual Glitching

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InfectedCandid

Visual Glitching Empty
PostSubject: Visual Glitching   Visual Glitching EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:27 am

Hiya! Okay, I posted the general idea before (though a different forum), and the basic idea is there's been a lot of visual glitching. It happens the most during battle, where it's the whole screen, though there occasionally has been glitching of the Pokemon on the far right. During battle the visual glitches tend to get worse the more battles I enter, and it becomes harder and harder to see the attacks. (Heck, once it kept flashing/glitching with lots of sprites of various Shiny Pokemon! It was kind of odd.)

Visual Glitching Visual%20glitching

**Edit** Just logged in again, and got the other example I was talking about.

Visual Glitching Visual%20Glitch%202

Last edited by InfectedCandid on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Second image)
Back to top Go down
Cayo

Cayo

Visual Glitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitching   Visual Glitching EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Hm... That's weird. I haven't had any problems like that. What operating system are you using? I have Windows 8, so that may be the problem. Perhaps uninstall and reinstall.

Sorry for typos, on my tablet.
Back to top Go down
InfectedCandid

Visual Glitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitching   Visual Glitching EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:47 am

You're probably right, since I tried it last night on my laptop and had no issues at all. I'll just have to stick to playing it when I'm on that, then. XD Thank you for the help, and sorry for any trouble!
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

Visual Glitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitching   Visual Glitching EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:23 am

That is REALLY weird, never seen anything like that, I know for a fact that the engine we use to make the game glitches with some older intel graphic cards, could you say your computer specs?
Back to top Go down
https://pokedeactiavted.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Visual Glitching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual Glitching   Visual Glitching Empty

Back to top Go down

Visual Glitching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemo Deactivated :: Pokemon The MMORPG :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: