Pokemo Deactivated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deactivated

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Game WebSiteGame WebSite  Facebook PageFacebook Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Progress? Is work still being done?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cayo

Cayo

Progress? Is work still being done? Empty
PostSubject: Progress? Is work still being done?   Progress? Is work still being done? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 3:37 pm

I'm just here to see if the game is still being made/worked on. I liked it a lot and I hope you are still trying to get it going again.
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

Progress? Is work still being done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress? Is work still being done?   Progress? Is work still being done? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Yes, I'm still working on it Smile Saddly all my team left, so it's just me now.

Right now I'm working on finishing the new Batlle System, which will solve most problems from the old one (and introduce new bugs of course , like anything that is newly implemented).

When it is finished, the game will have all pokemons up to Unova (gen 5), plus abilities, attacks and hold items that the old system didn't had. It also plays PvP without bugs, do Double and Triple Battles.

I have been programming it for about 4 months and I am close to finishing it ^_^

We finished the maps for Johto before the team dismantled, however they are not populated by npcs and populating the whole continent is a lot of work.

I'm posting news of the game here : http://gamejolt.com/games/pokemon-regions-online/51447
from times to times, I also changed the name of the game to Pokemon Regions.

Cheers, Thanks for your interest, and sorry I took so long to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://pokedeactiavted.rpg-board.net

Progress? Is work still being done?
Page 1 of 1