Pokemo Deactivated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deactivated

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Game WebSiteGame WebSite  Facebook PageFacebook Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cayo

Cayo

Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ   Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:32 pm

This is a place for quick questions that anybody has. This is so there aren't twelve million threads for easy questions. Please only ask relevant questions and try to search the thread for answers. I will update this post with questions that have already been asked.

Links to certain guides will be provided.

Cayo's Gym Leader Guide
RScheiner's Elite Four Guide
Cover's IVs, EVs, and Nature Guide
Admin's Pokemon League Prize Pokemon

FAQ:

Last edited by Cayo on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cayo

Cayo

PostSubject: Re: Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ   Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:33 pm

I have a couple questions myself.

Is there exp. share yet and does it work?

This is directed at Admin, but how is the progress on the guild and breeding systems?
Back to top Go down
botpassive

botpassive

PostSubject: Re: Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ   Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:39 pm

There is exp. share, it works.
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

PostSubject: Re: Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ   Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Guild and Breeding system have been postponed, we are working in Johto and Battle System right now. Breeding will come after that, however things are moving slowly since college is requiring every little second of our lives.
Back to top Go down
https://pokedeactiavted.rpg-board.net
messiahblue

messiahblue

PostSubject: Re: Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ   Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:29 am

Will there be like things like who's the best player or events like you have to catch that pokemon to get that item or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

PostSubject: Re: Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ   Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:58 am

We have the game ranking which shows who's the best at several things, at PVP, who have acquired more money, etc, I'm not sure about events, but now that you said it we could think of something and add it to the roadmap, something like catching contest would be nice.

Back to top Go down
Cayo

Cayo

PostSubject: Re: Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ   Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Any recent progress? I'm still hanging around in case you were wondering. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fransferdy
Admin
Fransferdy

PostSubject: Re: Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ   Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:53 pm

First of all, it is very good to see you here!!! Makes me much more willfull to work in the project!

Well, since I closed the server, I didn't do much work with the game due to college taking to much time of my life. Now that the semester ended, I have been working in the new battle system that will enable abilities, party battles,spectate battles, etc. I'm in about 40% of its development, I'm doing it in a way that it is shinning like the piece of engineering it is Smile (it will be also Plug and Play, which means , I could make a 3d pokemon game and use the same battle system that I will be using now!!! But that is another thing u.u)

I'm really looking forward to finishing battle system, when I'm done with it, I will work on the guild + breeding system, party system and maybe an arena system for party ranked pvp battles, then I will put daily rewards to the game, some more quests to kanto and will restart a open beta time.

While the beta happens, I will be working on putting all npcs in Johto(which map wise is already done!!).

Now the bad thing is, the other people I had working with me are gone, but that doesn't really matter anyways, since I built 90% of the game and server alone, I can continue doing that. This only means it will take more time to finish Johto.(but not much!!). Hopefully by the end of august I will have all of that done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ   Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick and Easy Q&A/ FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemo Deactivated :: Pokemon The MMORPG :: PokeTheMMORPG Discussions-
Jump to: